Linda Ihuoma Ejiofor is one of the most talented and sought-after actresses in Nollywood. She has within a few years in the industry warmed her way into the hearts of Nigerians and they all love her. Her role interpretation is without a doubt awesome as some of her fans would say. Linda is best known for her role as Bimpe in the popular Mnet’s TV series Tinsel.
Some of her movie credits include, Out of Luck, Secret Room, A soldier’s Story, Ojukokoro, Black widow and other. I’ve put together 5 facts you might not know about the beautiful light skinned thespian.
- Linda’s first feature film is The Meeting (2012) for which she was nominated and won the award for the Best Actress in a Supporting Role at the 9th Africa Movie Academy Awards.
- She got her first paid job as a model back in her campus days at the University of Port Harcourt.
- Linda studied Sociology but had an affinity for advertising. She later changed her mind about working in the Advertising industry because acting was her passion.
- Her best friend is Adesuwa Wellington, wife of singer turned actor, Banky W.
- Linda was born in Lagos on the 17th of July 1986. She hails from Isuikwuato, Abia State.
- She is the first girl child in a of nine, Linda has six siblings.
- Her role model is Rita Dominic. She admires her humility and for being a great actress.
- Ose is a cartoon enthusiast sugar junkie. He loves to travel, make new friends and he never gets tired of spaghetti and plantain.